Central NSW Joint Organisation is committed to working with its members and key stakeholders to provide strong cohesive leadership that aligns all theirs of government to deliver our region’s community derived strategic priorities.
The Regional Priorities of the Central NSW Joint Organisation are:
- Leveraging our successful collaboration
- Regional prosperity through better infrastructure and services
- Advocate for better infrastructure and services in health and ageing
- Regional Transport Planning and Infrastructure Prioritisation
- Regional Water Security and Productive Water
- Transition to a sustainable, secure and affordable energy future